Sunday 18 March 2018

back to back writing


Introduction: 3 sentences
  • Hook
  • Who, what, where, when, why


It was a bright and sunny morning actually a really hot and muggy morning.at school i went to class and said hi to my friends and school started. We moved to our writing classes and miss parrant said we are doing something different today you have to find a buddy and get a pencil when we did the instructions as she told we went outside and it was burning hot it was so hot that i said it is so hoooottttt so i quickly went in the shade and she said the whole instructions.
Body: 3-4 sentences
  • What were the instructions that Miss Parrant told you?
  • What did she say you were going to do?

The whole instructions were getting a blank piece of paper and the other buddy gets a paper with a picture made out of shapes then we sit down and face back to back and describe the picture and they have to draw. Afer 10-15 minutes we went back to class we started to write a recount of it.
Body: 3-4 sentences
  • What happened when you were drawing/ giving instructions?
  • How did you feel having to do this?
I felt happy about it because it was fun doing something new and because we got to go outside and feel the fresh air and when i was drawing i elt proud of my self for trying my best


Body:: 3-4 sentences
  • What did you final image look like?
  • What would you change next time you do it?

I would tell my buddy to watch the teacher and focus

Conclusion: Two sentences
  • One final sentence to sum up your recount
  • Re thinking the ideas of the recount.




Now that you have made a plan, it is time to write your recount in full sentences. Start your writing here:
It was a hot and muggy morning i went to school and i said hii to all my friends and school  started miy teacher did the roll then we moved to our writing class then we went on the mat and she said to go get a pencil and get a buddy so we went in to buddys and







I know I have been successful writing because my recount:
1
Has an orientation to tell who, what, when, where.

2
Recounts the experience in the order the events happened.

3
Shares my feelings about the experience at the end.

4
Is written using verbs in the past tense (I saw, I walked, I felt).

5
Has sentences with capital letters and full stops.


No comments:

Post a Comment