Thursday 15 June 2017

what is that?

I think it looks like a time travel shoe and I think it’s made out of magnesium and titanium because those are the strongest metals. And they want their new product to succeed.


Well I think that the problem the shoes are solving  is that when you put the shoes on it makes you fly and when people fall you fly and save them. I think it is used for time travelling so if you're running late for work or a birthday party you just put your shoes on and say I want to go to work or I want to go to the birthday party.





OK! Now i know what this product is a smart shoe it is controlled by your smart phone and featuring a futuristic and urban design. The smart shoe features a self lacing function.which can tighten and untighten.by a click by your smartphone or smartwatch it senses your body weight and age and height.and it knows your temperature. And tracks your steps.and in one day it charges.




I think it a good idea that the makers made this smart shoe because it is really cool to be tracked by your feet and if i was a technology maker i would make a  jet pack that can fly 1000 feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment